WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — Three individuals who had been attending a monster truck rally in Waterloo had been taken to a hospital Saturday evening with signs of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Waterloo Fireplace Rescue Battalion Chief Ben Petersen informed the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier that truck exhaust was assumed to be the supply of the carbon monoxide that sickened the spectators.
The three folks grew to become sick round 9 p.m. Saturday when the gang was submitting out of the Nationwide Cattle Congress advanced on the finish of the occasion.
The monster truck rally featured a number of prime vans together with Bounty Hunter, Scarlet Bandit, Rat Assault and Sizzling Tamale. The occasion additionally featured a children energy wheel automotive race at intermission.
Copyright 2022 The Related Press. All rights reserved. This materials might not be revealed, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.